One Mother to Another… when safe health care makes all the difference!
During the COVID19 pandemic, continued support for pregnant women and new moms in Nicaragua is vital. Although the regular New Mother’s Group meetings are currently suspended, the clinic is still safely supporting moms!
- The clinic’s doctors are doing prenatal care
- The pediatrician is seeing sick babies
- The volunteer health promoters are stopping by doorways to check up on pregnant women and new moms from a safe distance.
All gifts are tax deductible.
In the last 8 years, the New Mother’s Program has cared for pregnant women and ushered more than 900 healthy babies into the world! This year the clinic staff hopes to do the same for 120 more moms…but the clinic needs your help.Your donation helps pay for 9 months of loving care:
- doctor visits
- laboratory tests
- prenatal vitamins
- monthly classes in pregnancy, breastfeeding and infanct care (currently suspended due to pandemic)
- Socially distant home visits from our health promoters
- Regular glucose and blood pressure tests
Make sure this year’s New Mothers and Babies receive the same excellent care by donating in honor of your mother.